For addiction and/or mental health services:
- If you have an appointment, you will be seen as scheduled.
- If you are a walk-in, you will be seen at the first available opening with a counselor.
- Upon your arrival, you will be asked to complete a packet of registration forms, consisting of consent forms, treatment options, a Medicaid application, voter registration and fee-setting materials. It may take 30-45 minutes to complete these forms.
- A counselor will meet with you a conduct an assessment which could take between 45-90 minutes. When your assessment is complete, you will either be assigned to a counselor for outpatient services, referred to appropriate services elsewhere if your needs are beyond the services we offer or advised that no services are required.
- Guardians must accompany children and adults who are under another person’s guardianship.