For mental health and/or addiction services:
1. An ID card and an insurance card if you have a policy.
2. Any medications you take, in the pill bottle, or a pharmacy print-out of your medications.
3. Proof of income must be established when you arrive. If you don’t have proof of income with you, you have 30 days to bring it back to us.
4. Name and contact information for any agency that referred you to us.
5. Any relevant legal paperwork such as a court order.
Northeast Delta HSA partners with True Releaf CBD/Hemp Store to provide Drug Deactivation and Disposal Container
Monroe, LA – Northeast Delta Human Services Authority (NEDHSA) unveiled a Deterra® Drug Deactivation and Disposal System Container on Tuesday, November 28, at True Releaf