For mental health and/or addiction services:
1. An ID card and an insurance card if you have a policy.
2. Any medications you take, in the pill bottle, or a pharmacy print-out of your medications.
3. Proof of income must be established when you arrive. If you don’t have proof of income with you, you have 30 days to bring it back to us.
4. Name and contact information for any agency that referred you to us.
5. Any relevant legal paperwork such as a court order.
Northeast Delta HSA to host Opioid Summit on June 15, “Building Resilience for Recovery through Trauma-Informed Care”
MONROE, LA – Northeast Delta Human Services Authority (NEDHSA) is set to host its 2023 Opioid Summit on Thursday, June 15, from 9 a.m. to