For mental health and/or addiction services:
- An ID card and an insurance card if you have a policy.
- Any medications you take, in the pill bottle, or a pharmacy print-out of your medications.
- Proof of income must be established when you arrive. If you don’t have proof of income with you, you have 30 days to bring it back to us.
- Name and contact information for any agency that referred you to us.
- Any relevant legal paperwork such as a court order.
For developmental disabilities:
- For children: IEP (Individualized Education Plan).
- One or more of the following: Psychological Records, Medical Records, Work Assessment.