1. You are struggling with mental health issues, or you have received a diagnosis such as depression, bi-polar disorder or anxiety disorder ranging from mild to severe
2. You have a substance abuse issue, substance dependence or a severe personality disorder.
3. You have one or more mental health disorders that substantially interfere with your ability to carry out the primary aspects of daily living, such as self-care, household management, interpersonal relationships and performance in school or work.
1. We will assess you and determine if you meet our admission criteria or if you would benefit from our assisting you with some other treatment placement.
2. If you are suffering from a mental health illness such as depression, severe mood swings, hallucinations, or emotional problems resulting from a traumatic event
For mental health and/or addiction services:
1. An ID card and an insurance card if you have a policy.
2. Any medications you take, in the pill bottle, or a pharmacy print-out of your medications.
3. Proof of income must be established when you arrive. If you don’t have proof of income with you, you have 30 days to bring it back to us.
4. Name and contact information for any agency that referred you to us.
5. Any relevant legal paperwork such as a court order.